Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A baby step forward

We received a letter from USCIS (immigration) over the weekend.  It basically stated they received our application and we were being scheduled for biometric fingerprinting.  No news, but a tiny step forward....I'm just glad they didn't deny us right away as they laughed their butts off at us. {My fear so far during every step of the adoption}

A class at the local Christian school is helping us collect cans for a school project!  They are a small class but with God, it doesn't matter how big their class is.  He'll work in ways we may never know. {Thank you Mrs. Welch's class!}

On the necklace front, things are going great.  I am sold out of one design already, but the pieces I need from the company are backordered.  The good news is that I have some new styles in, and will hopefully be able to post them this week.

Thanks for checking in!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment