Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update 7/28/2010

Sorry for the lack of updates.  We have been extremely busy, picking up extra hours at work whenever possible and I (Katie) has been picking up photography clients like crazy.  Last week, I had 4 shoots alone!  Throw in retirements, birthdays, doctors appointments and the rest of life....well, you have lots of fun and little free time.
We made some money on our garage sale, but after I added in the expenses, we were us just short of our goal.  Overall though, it was a success!  We got rid of stuff and we have more money in the adoption account than before.
Right now, we're swimming in paperwork.  Our Jamaica paperwork is ready to be sent in, so I'm hoping I can do that this week.  We're also working on the mountains of paperwork required to finish our homestudy. We can't finish our homestudy until we have the remaining funds, so we're getting everything ready to go for when we can move forward.  (did that make any sense?)
If anyone needs any photography work done or wants some family or children's portraits, let me know.  I'd be glad to do it and it would be for a great cause.
Thanks for checking in on us!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment